donderdag 22 september 2016

Ironstone pudding mold & hydrangea wreath...

long time no see huh ... 
I really doubted whether I would continue with this blog...

 Not that I don't like Shabby Chic or flea... but do you like it? 
Comments I get hardly ....
What would you like to see here on this blog...
Do you like English
 (not without mistakes it's not my language you know...)
or shall I write in Dutch?
I have a translating button...
You can find it
 right on top on the right that you can use
 to translate in your own language...

 But now look at this...
After the cupboard had a different color chalk paint
 and  no sliding doors anymore...
(grey black (old))
creamy white (new)
(You can read more about this on bij-marijke-thuis)

I want to minimize the amont of belongings drastically...
so only the best is on display...

But ... here is my new find...
That little ironstone pudding mold in the middle...
is she cute...
She has a big hairline 
 a chip off 
 buttered and
 gecraqeleerd but...
nevertheless a beauty!
Now is the time (in the Netherlands is it now fall)
to buy a hydrangea wreath for drying...
Here you see it still really fresh...
and on a cake stand so it can dry evenly...
So this is my start on this blog again...
I hope you like it and...
 please leave a reply!

Have a nice day,
Marijke

1 opmerking:

  1. Hallo Marijke.
    Ik heb de laatste weken geen tijd gehad om alle blogs te lezen en vooral het reageren schoot er helemaal bij in!
    Maar nu zit ik in een wat rustiger vaarwater en probeer weer wat bij te lezen en reacties te plaatsen!

    Ik vind je blogposten altijd erg leuk en de foto's zijn steeds zo mooi, dus liever niet stoppen hoor!
    Maar in het Engels......... Voor mij hoeft het niet!
    Groetjes Gea

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Anonieme reacties kunnen niet worden geplaatst!
Het is niet toegestaan om links te plaatsen in reacties.
Reacties met links naar andere websites worden altijd verwijdert!