woensdag 28 september 2016

Shabby Chic plate and our own hydrangeaflowers made into a wreath...


Another purchase from the recycle shop is... 
this shallow dish with little base...


and those three plums looked so nice on it...


so before I eat them...


I made a few pics for you!

Look at this...

In my last post I told you about my bought hydreangea wreaths... 

I looked out into the garden and...
 saw our own small hydrangeas in the garden...
and thought why not?


At the garden center I purchased an oasis ring and...
 cut flowers from the garden and put them on the ring ... 
And then...
I gave a scream...
There was a big spider that crawled out of the flowers...
I'm not a hero with spiders so I let him or her walk on a leaf
and brought it outside brrr it was scary...


But... with the flowers that I could find...
I made a nice wreath ...
I hope it dries beautiful!

Have a nice day,
groetjes van Marijke

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een mooie krans, kun je mij vertellen hoe je die hebt gemaakt?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik vind je schaal prachtig en je krans is een plaatje!
    Geniet er van.
    Maar de spin moet een nieuw huisje zoeken....
    Groetjes Gea

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Anonieme reacties kunnen niet worden geplaatst!
Het is niet toegestaan om links te plaatsen in reacties.
Reacties met links naar andere websites worden altijd verwijdert!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...